The National Coffee Association‘s 2017 National Coffee Drinking Trends (NCDT) report sampled 3,000 coffee drinkers to see what their behaviors are in regards to coffee consumption.
More Americans than every are drinking coffee than ever.
- 62% of Americans are now drinking coffee daily
- Teenagers represent 37% of daily coffee drinkers
- Up from 23% in 2014. That's a jump of 150% in just three years!
- They are the fastest growing segment of coffee drinkers.
- 59% of the coffee consumed in the past day is considered “gourmet”
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.